Another ordinary night-I can see the round full moon through my window. Looking at the moon makes my head flicker and wonders away. I'm missing the times I used to have with my best friends. Clover, Renee and Jojo are the onces who were always there for me when I needed them, but, things have changed this year. We are still in the same country, studying in the same school but in different classes. Although once in a while I believe that strong relationship will always remain no matter where, what, how or when. Or maybe some times I think that I'm just being too naive?
"Evelyn! Evelyn, are you dreaming again?"
Oh, so that was my mum nudging me.
"No mum. I'm not. I've got something on my mind regarding homework. Don't worry, okay?"
"Okay Evee dear. I just want to tell you that I've got a date tonight with some of my old friends. Take care of Caramel, baby. Love you Evee."
And so, my mum shuts my room door gently and walks away-I can hear her foot steps fading away. Yes. My mum loves calling me Evee. Well, not her alone, most people loves calling me that.
Caramel is my younger sister and she can be annoying. Which most times, I dislike baby-sitting her.
But since my mum is mostly busy with work and all, I have no choice but to take care and baby-sit her.
Suddenly I heard a buzz. Oh, it's from my phone. Who could it be? I moved from my chair to my bed to pick up my phone. It's a text message from my babe, Mindy. She is my senior and she is like an elder sister to me. Mindy is the one who cheers me up when I'm down, who cares for me 24/7 and the one who I can be myself when I'm with her. Even though we just met each other this year, it felt like I'd known her for ages.
After reading her message, I replied her and lied on the bed and started thinking all over.
I have a lot on my mind lately, like seriously. Without having second thought, I dozed off without realizing.
No comments:
Post a Comment