On the way back to class, Pearl and I had a short talk. We may come to school together and be in the same class but we ain't that close. The reason behind that is maybe 'cause we seldom hang out with each other or is 'cause we seldom talk to each other.
The bell rang sharp at 7.20am. Mrs Yene- pronounce as 'Yin', came into class for English lesson. Yes, the first lesson for Tuesday is English. Mrs Yene's English class can be boring and fun at times. But surprisingly today her mood was as if she won a lottery. Which makes English lessons fun. If not, an hour of English lesson can be death.
No, no, not death. I was being too dramatic, I would just be bored and sleepy. After English lesson is Add Maths class. And this time, it's 2 hours of lesson by Mr Martin. Add Maths is tough but it's interesting at the same time. And 2 hours of boringness. Mr Martin gives us work and then goes to sleep. And somehow, the whole class keeps quiet and finish up his work and lets him sleep in peace. While, Mr Martin will only wake up sharp after 2 hours. It's like he has an alarm clock in his head.
Lucky, it's recess after 3 hours of class. I walked out alone from class heading to the canteen, hoping to see Mindy. Before arriving the canteen, I stop by my locker to drop and pick up some books. It's History and Maths lesson later.
After picking up my bags and putting them into my bag, I head straight to the canteen. And I saw Mindy walking to the canteen with her friends.
"Hi Mindy!" I said with a big smile on my face, "How was class?" I add on.
"Hi Evee. Class was normal. Teachers are giving homeworks like crazy. I think they didn't win any lottery. How sad. How was yours?" said Mindy in an exhausted look on her face.
"Oh I see. Mine was boring. Definitely boring. Mr Martin sleeps in class and my friends does his work quietly.. No one bothers to chit chat."
"Pity you. Looks like we haven't had a good time in school. Oh well, gotta catch up with my other friends. Bye Evee. Text you when I get home later alright?" Mindy walked off.
Great. Now I'm gonna eat alone huh? Looks like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment